Saturday, September 27, 2003


so, yeah


So I have been spending the last week and a half seriously working on my class for this next week, Romans: Studies in Righteousness. Most of it has been reading and preparing presentations.

Except my presentations aren't really done yet. And my reading isn't done yet (reading takes me forever if it's theological usually).

So I just made the executive decision to drop the class. I'm hoping that if I phone Monday morning and tell them that that I won't have to pay the no-show fee ($125) and instead will just have to pay the drop fee of $50. Plus I already paid $45 for the textbook. So, $95 for a class I didn't take, lost forever.

I don't really have $95 to spare, but I think it's my only option. There's no way I can get all of the work done before 9AM Monday.

I've never dropped a seminary class before. I dropped two college ones, but I didn't feel bad about dropping those at all, they weren't very important to me. I thought that Romans was going to be interesting. I am sure it would have been. Super deep, but interesting.

So, I feel kind of crummy for not succeeding, but I think I'll be okay.

No comments: