Thursday, April 24, 2003


walk


we actually didn't get to watch the movie in the backyard because my faculty member roommate didn't clear it with the school that she was going to use the projector outside... so, yeah, people just hung out in the backyard and had a campfire and talked and stuff. i, however, really wasn't feeling like hanging out, so i spent a total of about five minutes outside.

did some more packing... my room is bare. there isn't too much left to pack, it's just a matter of fitting it into boxes that are already almost full. i packed all my cd cases. i had to round down to about thirty that i wanted with me for the summer to put in a portable case. i still have to pack all my clothes. i need to decide what i'm going to take for the summer and what i'm going to leave here. i'm kind of hoping that i don't have to pack all the ones that i'm leaving here, that i can just go and put them in my new closet. the only problem is i'm leaving on Sunday and the girl who has been living where i'm going to live isn't leaving until Monday. she has said we can drop off our stuff, but still.

next year my room will be much smaller, and i'll only have one teeny tiny closet and a teeny tiny east facing window (instead of a lovely big south facing one). and, my rent will be tons more expensive. and i'll only have one or two roommates. it'll be different, but i expect it will be good too.

i only have one more semester until i'm done all my classes for my master of arts. what will i do after december? i really have no idea. i'm not sure in the slightest. gosh, i don't even know what i'll be doing in a month for sure.

but Joshua 1:9 tells me, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." i'm so glad and so thankful that we can have confidence in the Lord and can trust him. He will never fail us.

if you can, please pray for me tomorrow morning as i have a job interview at noon. i get nervous about that sort of thing.

it's so nice to be loved. it's so nice to hear that you've been complimented when you weren't even around to hear it.

No comments: