Wednesday, April 23, 2003


on the big screen


phewffda, i just finished my paper. but, i still have a few more to go. they're not due until may 7th, but i really don't want to take them home with me on sunday to keep working on.

i've gotten a major chunk of packing done today also, but there is still a lot to go. my walls and ceiling are bare... no more art, no more photographs, no more cool lamps hanging. i need to get as much done as possible before friday, because friday i have a vehicle available to me to cart stuff over to my duplex that i'm living in in the fall, and friday is also the start of all the graduation stuff. friday's the banquet and graduates introduction (we all dress up, walk across the stage, they say stuff about us, etc.), then saturday is the actual graduation ceremony. then i'll have my b.a.

tonight we're showing lilo and stitch in our backyard with a projector onto a big sheet. we've all invited our friends, should be fun. i wonder how many people will show up.

i should go. maybe i can get some more packing done before everyone shows up.


No comments: