Saturday, April 26, 2003


in transit(ion)


last night was my graduation banquet. i invited my friends lowana and jodi because my parents didn't come (they came last year, i graduated with an associate of arts last year because i knew both my younger sister and i would be graduating and i knew my parents wouldn't be able to make it to both grads this year).

well, today is my college graduation. i also have a job interview at 5:40pm. then i'm going out for supper with friends, saying many good byes. then i'm packing up the last of my room and vacuuming my entire house. in the morning, i'll be hauling all of my stuff over to my September place of residence, and then leaving for Alberta and my parents' home.

right now i'm sitting in a chair with no desk, my computer is waiting to be packed, but after this, i won't have any internet access for a few days. i'm not sure if i'll get home monday or tuesday, i'm catching a ride to Calgary and then heading north, but i think we're staying in Medicine Hat overnight.

so, you probably won't be hearing from me for awhile, but have a super weekend. here's hoping for a good graduation, a good job interview (could it be on a worse day? ;) ), and good travels.

"The Lord your God is with you;
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

- Zephanaiah 3:17

No comments: