Monday, April 14, 2003


i hearby crown thee...


i should be working on my paper. but instead, i've been fiddling around with my new template. something, however, has gone wrong, and for some reason some of the codes are failing me. luckily however, i have a back up copy from earlier in the day before it started failing. it'll be more work now and i've accomplished nothing in the past hour because of it, but it's better than continuing to try to find the bad code (i've tried... i can't find it) and definitely better than starting afresh. i think somehow my problem is either with the rain or the comments... both have been causing a ruckus on the new template.

so maybe eventually, if i keep procrastinating these next few days, you'll see a new template layout. i am the queen of procrastination, so it's highly likely that you will.

If you just stand beside me
I'll keep you in my life
Tell me how much you love me
And I'll be just fine
Don't be afraid of me

- Plumb, "Boys Don't Cry

No comments: