Monday, December 23, 2002


realizations


had a long day yesterday, but it was fun. went shopping with my mom, younger sister, and younger brother. this was the first year we actually got to pick out what we wanted for Christmas so that was kind of neat... but some of the fun is gone now that we know most of what we'll be unwrapping on Christmas morning.

my older sister and her husband got here last night, they live about twelve hours away.

so now the whole family is together for Christmas. something about the randomness of it all and the immature behaviour that pervades my siblings makes me thankful that i'm not married yet or have a boyfriend to bring home to this. and that makes me sad. our families should make us happy. sure, it's great to see them, but i wish they would grow up.

No comments: