Monday, October 28, 2002

these two aforeposted songs are the story of my non-existent love life. well, it exists on my side, but i never see it exist on any other level really. i fall for a guy, and believe me, it takes a lot for me to fall for one... and nothing ever happens. i think really there is only one that i have fallen for really hard. i struggle so much with not pursuing. i don't know what the biblical ideal is. i used to think women weren't supposed to pursue at all, the whole joshua harris thing. it was so 'in vogue' for women to not pursue, and now everyone is saying that joshie had it all wrong. but i still don't think it's proper for me to pursue someone. i'm interested to hear some thoughts on this, what do some of you people out there in internet-land think?

i don't want to be stranded.

No comments: