Sunday, May 16, 2004


Life Choices (Abridged)


"How are you?

good. i'm moving next week. :)

Cool.

yeah, me and my boyfriend are getting a place.

What?

we decided it would be cheaper to do so its pretty expensive living here.

i know morally...my mom and family and karen have all gotten on my case about it already. i have been thinking about it.

yet for the moment i think it's okay.


I know that it isn't what God would chose for you.

i know

And it is something you will most likely regret later.

true

so then why do it?

cos its what i want to do for the moment. i love him very much and want to be with him.

Have you thought about marriage?

we have talked about it.

So you just want some of the benefits without making the actual commitment?

prob when we have more money

I would hope that if I was going to do what you're going to do that people would talk to me this way that people would care enough that I was being stupid or making stupid choices.

yes i know people care and love me enough to talk to me this way and i thank you for caring and loving me this much

Then slow down and listen... think about what you are doing and the consequences that it will have.

i have been listening but it is my choice and not others."



Please pray for her.

No comments: