Monday, May 10, 2004


Good Stuff


Okay, there are a few things about the new Blogger that I like. Like how it tells me this:

Blogging Since September 2002
Recent Posts 84
Avg Posts Per Week 10
Posts Written 945
Words Written 160,169
Outbound Links 1,052

160,169 words??? That's crazy nuts. That's like 640 pages if you use the old 250 words per page thing. I don't imagine that I could just print it all up and sell it as a book though. I don't think anyone would buy it. Well, I would, just so I'd have a copy. But the beauty of the online blog is that you don't have to buy it... you can just go and read it.

Anyways, I'm not sure this is really even an interesting thing to post, I'm just tinkering around on the new Blogger like everyone else is.

Read Marisa's interview. It's interesting.

No comments: