Monday, May 10, 2004


Blogger's New Look


Dear Google:

I do not like Blogger's new look and posting area. I've used it for about twenty minutes and I don't like it for the following reasons:

a) It looks like a kiddie website. I don't want to be somewhere (in my home or somewhere public, wherever I may be posting from) and have it look like I'm on some kiddie site.

b) I liked having my post typing area on the top half of the screen and then the other recent posts or drafts or whatever you wanted on the bottom half. That was a good system. Easier to find stuff that way, it took less time than this new thing is taking.

c) It takes a lot longer to load pages with your new format.

d) When you go to "edit posts" you don't see the full text of the posts anymore, just a little summary. It was more beneficial to me the other way.

e) I don't deal well with change. But I would appreciate it if you changed it back.

Thank you.

Cordially yours,
Michelle

Faithful Blogger at Mikao's World

No comments: