Sunday, May 16, 2010




I really should post more often, shouldn't I? This Friday I went to the Distillery District in downtown Toronto. I happened to pick up some "vintage lucite" floral beads from a place called Tank. Normally I don't like plastic beads and think they're tacky, but somehow if you call them "vintage lucite" it makes it a cool plastic. :) Today I went to Michael's after church and picked up some freshwater pearls to make the blue bells and pink earrings above complete. The clear blue beads are ones a friend gave me for my birthday. In the end I wasn't satisfied with those fishhook wires and ended up swapping them out for some longer trendy wires... and didn't take a picture of the finished product before giving them away.

3 comments:

Percy2626 said...

I am wearing a bracelet today that has clear green beads identical to your clear blue ones. Plastic is still plastic no matter what you call it! Might as well call it organic! :D The beads do look nice though.

Jillian said...

Weren't you supposed to make me some beaded earrings? And send me a silver jump ring?

Jenniej Frances said...

I like the ones that look like lily flowers :)