Monday, August 14, 2006

The Weekend Past

Sorry I haven't been very bloggy lately... but things were a tad bit busy with my return from holidays last week at work. I did have a very nice weekend though, my friend Lisa came up for a little visit Friday and Saturday. We ended up watching Elizabethtown, going to a variety of antique stores, and an artisans' festival of sorts. And I made kebabs with my new kebab skewers. I could eat kebabs like every day for awhile, they're so good.

At one of the antique stores we perused I managed to find a large Pyrex mixing bowl in the pattern "Friendship", that I've been looking for for a very long time. Usually it's much too expensive whenever I see them anywhere. But, it was on sale! And it was the big one! Hurrah! :) My parents got some bowls in that pattern as a wedding gift so that pattern always reminds me of home and tasty stuff.

No comments: