Thursday, April 27, 2006

Time for Something

I found this survey on allsorts:

1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?

I’m single, I’m more interested in time with people, I’m alone all the time. Napping? Is that a good answer? But you can't nap in 5 minutes and call that a good nap.

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?

I’d go to Dollarama and get a pack of little diamond gem things. You get 6 colours for a dollar. And I’d have to get some glue to glue them to stuff. That would be $2.30 spent. I’d probably find some other crafty stuff to buy too, I could spend that five bucks no problem at the dollar store.

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
This striped sweater I’m wearing, a couple of pairs of pants in the bottom of my closet, and two skirts I bought three summers ago and have never worn.

4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?

My jewellery box (it’s a cedar box I bought at an antique store in Manitoba in high school and refinished), my Gramma’s normal school graduation ring (1937, "normal school" was what they called teacher’s college back then), Bucky (my baby blankie, he’s so soft, no I’m not too old to still keep him around), an angel ornament with a cat that Blackey and my Mom gave me a few years ago for Christmas, and I suppose my photo collection/scrapbooks.

5. Five words you love?
Fondue, resplendent, super, cool schmoole (they count as one word because "schmoole" is nothing on it’s own), turtle.

No comments: