Thursday, April 06, 2006

March Hometown Six: Places of Worship

For this past month's Hometown Six Challenge, I decided to focus on the downtown core churches in Huntsville. And out of the photos I took, I decided on one overall building photo and one door photo. I didn't grow up in a town with any old churches, and certainly not any stone or brick churches (there aren't too many of those on the prairies), so I find these churches quite neat.

Trinity United Church



St Andrew's Presbyterian



All Saints Anglican


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this months?

Anonymous said...

Patience Ben, patience!

Sure, it's April 6th, so it's Hometown Six Day, but I've got until 5pm.

:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I especially like the one with you in it. The grass gives it nice perspective :)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the prairies - I just love it in the East with all the older churches :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some really really cool buildings, and some nice photos. The doors are such great shapes.