Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tag, You're It!

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, but I've been tagged by Joleen:

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Arts and Crafts Instructor and Cabin Counsellor,at a private girls' camp, summer 1999
2. Waitress/Dishwasher/Chambermaid, at a salmon restaurant/campground/cabin rental place, summer 2000
3. Youth Ministries Intern, at a United Methodist church, summer 2001
4. Camp Program Director and Program Administrator, at a small CSSM camp, summers 2002-2004

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Kate & Leopold
2. Serendipity
3. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
4. Napoleon Dynamite

4 places I've lived:
1. Porcupine Plain, Saskatchewan
2. Teslin, Yukon
3. Marion, Illinois
4. Sudbury, Ontario

4 tv shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order, preferably L&): Criminal Intent
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. ER
4. Antiques Roadshow

4 places I've been on vacation
1. My Gramma's house or my parents' house
2. British Columbia (family trips to visit relatives)
3. Caronport, Saskatchewan
4. Stouffville, Ontario
(That was a tough one, I don't know that I've ever been on a legitimate vacation).

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines
2. Etsy
3. World Wide Wood
4. dooce

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Mushroom Soup
3. Stir Fry (the kind that I make, not just any old kind)
4. McDonald's McChicken with a slice of tomato.

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. My apartment
2. My Gramma's
3. Somewhere in western Canada
4. Hanging out with Jodi and Holly

4 bloggers I am tagging:
1. Holly
2. Rebecca and Peter
3. Carly
4. Drina

No comments: