Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Finally!

Every once in awhile I like to do some sort of collaborative project... which can take various forms (postcard exchanges, "cool mail" exchanges, letter exchanges, participating in art projects, and the random interview projects [both 1 and 2]).

I think my last collaborative project that I initiated was a dismal failure, I only this week mailed out the final exchange item (I got mine in August... I'm sorry!).

But, the next one I want to be spectacular, and a spectacular success, but I'm not sure what to do yet. It definitely won't be any time this month... but hey, January's wide open!

I've seen a lot of music and craft exchanges being done, or I could always pull out the old interviews (but I think I might hold off on that one for a bit longer). Anyone have any suggestions? Anything you'd like to do?

I'd like to announce something fun around January 1st... makes 2006 fun to look forward to.


No comments: