As seen from Drina and Jen:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. Umm... current nicknames include my last name and "MG"
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair (most days)
2. My faint freckles
3. My toes
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My tendency to still get zits. When do you get too old for such things, because I'd like to know!
2. The fact that every time I shower I get a few patches of dry skin on my face that get all flakey. Too much information, I know. There aren't any good moisturizers out there that I have found.
3. My height. Well, I guess technically I don't mind being 5'5", but I wouldn't mind being a couple of inches taller.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Parking garages (we've been over this before)
2. More than two lanes of traffic. I can handle it, but I don't like it.
3. Downtown New York City
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. Being outside
3. A telephone Call
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. My brown "Arizona: Grand Canyon State" t-shirt that I love (I have never been to Arizona).
2. My newest pair of jeans, from Jacob Connexion... I think they're too big and won't shrink enough. Gah!
3. My grad 2002 ring. I got it when I got my first degree from Briercrest. I like it, but the year is kind of bizarre because I graduated three times from there in the end. I don't usually wear this ring, but I put it on last week.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Jars of Clay (this is a staple)
2. Avril Lavigne is a current office staple for me (don't tell anyone)
3. Lowana Wallace
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I do not enjoy travelling (the being in motion part).
2. I've lived in 2 states, 4 provinces, and 1 territory
3. I've flown overseas.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
2. Good dressing habits.
3. Neat hair.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Making stuff to mail.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go home.
2. Hang out with friends I haven't seen in a long time (Jodi and Holly, what are you doing tonight? Let's hang out. Meet at my house, it's in the middle).
3. File my nails. They feel kind of weird.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Professional artist/graphic artist.
2. Fine Art Conservationist
3. Youth worker
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2. Montreal (I've been there once, but I'd like to go back).
3. Wisconsin (I've been through it twice, but have never done anything there. I'd actually like to go to Wisconsin on my honeymoon).
THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get married.
2. Be happily married.
3. Raise children successfully.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GUY:
1. I take about 7 minutes to get ready in the morning.
2. I like working on my car (I just did some touch-up painting on it this weekend).
3. I don't often use very many hair products (hair spray stinks and makes your hair sticky).
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I like romantic comedies.
2. I like pink.
3. I've read Wild at Heart in attempt to "figure out" the opposite gender.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Joey Lawrence
2. Steven Curtis Chapman
3. Hugh Grant