Friday, April 15, 2005

Technically

I'm sitting in my office technically doing nothing because I'm waiting for (and have been for the past hour) some people to show up so I can give them a tour, and it's not really worth it for me to start doing something to be interupted when they do show up. This makes me hesitant to be writing this post, because what if they show up, then what am I supposed to do? Will I have enough time to press "publish post"?

Yesterday I went out and about and got some Tremclad rust paint in a non-descript shade of red because I have some rusty patches on the back of my car and someone once told me I should take care of them before they get out of hand. And the "RustCheck" oily spray stuff I bought a few weeks ago doesn't appear to be working, and besides, it still looks rusty. I'm hoping the paint will a)help the rust to stop, and b)somewhat match and make it look non-rusty.

I also picked up some black fabric from the $1.97 bin at Wal-mart and a couple of patterns to make a shirt this weekend. My Mom sent me my sewing machine in the mail so I might as well get busy with it. Hopefully it'll turn out okay, sometimes using a pattern for the first time you never know what you'll end up with. I also desperately need to make a new purse because the yellow one I made last May is getting a tad big grungy and I don't like any of the other ones that I have enough to use them.

The people still aren't here. But I think I'll go back to doing nothing so I'm ready for their arrival.

No comments: