Friday, April 29, 2005

Tag, You're It

I was wondering when this meme was going to make it's way around to me, I had been noticing it wandering around my blogroll these past couple of days.

The idea behind this one is that, when tagged, you choose 5 occupations (or more) from the list below and complete the sentence with it describing what you would do as a member of that profession. If you have more occupations to add, you add them at the bottom following in italics.

After you’re done with that, you tag 3 other people, adding a trackback to the one that tagged you as well as a trackback to Ogre’s original post.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philanthropist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian/comedienne
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be a pet store owner
If I could be a computer programmer
If I could be a police officer
If I could be a politician
If I could be a mom
If I could be an underwater basket weaver
If I could be a reality tv host
If I could be a forensic pathologist
If I could be a key grip on the next Star Wars film
If I could be a fairy god parent
If I could be a cast member on “Smallville”
If I could be an Airbus pilot
If I could be U2’s equipment manager
If I could be a rock star
If I could be a skunk catcher
If I could be a reality TV star
If I could be a ballerina
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a professional blogger
If I could be a teacher
If I could be a father
If I could be a professional researcher


If I could be a professor, I would be fairly creative and have lots of neat projects, but essays too, because those are important.

If I could be a reality tv star, I think it would take me awhile to actually weigh the pros and cons of being such a star before committing to it.

If I could be a mom I would be one. I'm going to cheat out on the rules on this one and just say that.

If I could be U2’s equipment manager I would have a lot of jealous friends, but personally I would have a really hard time with this profession because I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES NOT LIKE U2.

If I could be a farmer I would want to take over my Gramma's farm and grow all sorts of neat stuff and renovate the barn to have a bed and breakfast and huge craft room upstairs where I could teach classes and sell stuff. That would be super fun.

I am going to tag Carly, Neely, and Rebecca to participate in this meme. I think they'd all have fun with it. :)

Although Rebecca's in Russia right now and I'm sure she's super busy, so I'm hoping sometime she'll be able to participate.


No comments: