Wednesday, April 21, 2004


Stolen


Okay, I totally stole this idea off of Michaela. Some of the stuff I changed though. But, I want you to copy this list, write in your answers, and email it back to me at michellejohnston[at]gmail.com . (I got a new gmail account and I want to try it out, I don't know if I'm going to keep it or not, we'll see). I'll post the good answers. This could be fun, but it's up to you.

1. My blog name comes from what?
2. Where did we meet?
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me?
5. When is the last time we saw each other?
6. Do I smoke?
7. Do I believe in God?
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?
9. Month of my Birthday?
10. Color hair?
11. Color eyes?
12. Do I have any siblings?
13. What's one of my favorite things to do outdoors?
14. What's one of my favorite things to do indoors?
15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
16. What's my favorite type of music?
17. What is the best feature about me?
18. Am I shy or outgoing?
19. Would you say I am funny ha ha or funny sarcastic?
20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
21. Would you consider me a friend, an acquaintance, or a good friend?
22 Would you call me hippie, glamorous, nerdy, snobby,or something else?
23. What phrase(s) do I use too often?
24. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?
25. Are my parents still together?


No comments: