Monday, April 05, 2004


First & Last


I am procrastinating, I got this off of Jenn's site:

FIRSTS

First job: I don't know. Some of them I never got paid for. My first paying job was working at Kippewa for Girls, a private camp in Monmouth, Maine.
First screen name: michellej, on some Jars of Clay sites.
First funeral: Um. My great-grandmother died the spring I was in second or third grade.
First pet: We always had pets. Slinky, the siamese, we had when I was born until I was 14. He was 15. He was also the best cat ever.
First piercing/tattoo: My ears were pierced when I was 13. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much.
First kiss: I kissed a boy for a stick of grape bubble gum in grade three. On the schoolbus of all places. In front of everyone.
First one that mattered: Well, that would still be yet to happen.
First love: I don't think I have ever been in love. Actually, I know I have never been in love. My first crush was on a boy named Cary.
First enemy: I don't know...
First big trip: Our family went to British Columbia when I was 8 in our honking huge brown van. I remember wanting to wake everyone up when I first saw the mountains because only me and my dad were awake in the van. I thought there would only be a few and then we'd go back to prairie again.
First concert: Hokus Pick when I was 13 I think.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Kenny Rogers.

LASTS

Last car ride: My roommate drove me to school this morning because she had to drive somewhere afterwards. Normall y we walk.
Last kiss: Probably saying goodbye to my Gramma in January.
Last library book checked out: I just returned my limit of 15 library books on Thursday. I don't know what hte last one I signed out was... they were all related to my MRRP.
Last movie watched: Spy Game, last night. It was okay.
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: I had a mushroom omelette last night.
Last phone call: Joanne
Last CD played: Ginny Owens, the one that you can get in three different colours. I have the pink one. I totally forget the name of it, I haven't played it in over a year.
Last annoyance: Being asked "Can I pick up my yearbook now?" The answer is "No. You can pick it up after chapel is over."
Last soda drank: Maybe Ginger Ale? I don't really remember, I don't drink "soda" too often.
Last ice cream eaten: Nestle Limited Edition Chocolate Peanut Butter with Twix hardshell.
Last shirt worn: Black t-shirt.
Last website visited: Cocqui

NOW

1) Single or Taken: Single
2) Gender: Female
3) Birthday: May 5
4) Sign: Taurus, but who cares?
5) Siblings: three.
6) Hair color: Brown
7) Eye color: Hazel
8) Shoe size: 8
9) Height: 5'5" I would like to be an inch taller.


RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU

1) Wearing: Jeans, brown leather clogs, a mossy-green collared t-shirt.
2) Drinking: Nothing at the moment
3) Thinking about: I have no idea what to say in this email.
4) Listening to: The fan of the computer lab air conditioning unit.
5) Watching: The screen
6) Feeling: Hungry (I should go home for lunch), and that there is a kink in my neck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you like working at Camp Kippewa? I am trying to find a camp for my daughter.