Tuesday, April 27, 2004


Can't Get Enough


1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"For correct exposure, the meter must be set for the effective exposure index of the film in use."
- Minolta XE-1 Owner's Manual

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Nothing, although there is a chair a couple of centimeters past it.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CSI: Miami. My sister is there. Well, near Miami. Not on CSI: Miami though. She gets to do cool things like hang out in the Everglades and see all kinds of endangered animals. I never got to go anywhere cool like Florida.

4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
11:27pm

5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:25pm. I've told you before, I'm good at this game. I can guess the time usually within three minutes.

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing actually. It's 11:25pm. Everybody's sleeping.

7) When did you last step outside?
About 10pm. The sun was setting. It was pretty.

8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Uh, I have a few browsers open. Que Sera Sera. Sarah Hatter. Little Thoughts.

9) What are you wearing?
That's a creepy question I often find. What am I wearing? Well, I'll tell ya: Cruddy old jeans that I bought two and a half years ago in Montana that used to be cool but have since lost their coolness and also have a big hole in them, my royal blue "Wolves Mini-Basketball" t-shirt that I've had forever (and don't ask me what mini-basketball is, I don't know), and my favourite ivory coloured knit cardigan that Jodi thinks is gross. It's not though, it's cool, it's like a 50s skating cardigan with a neat cable knit pattern.

It doesn't really match the cruddy jeans and the mini-basketball t-shirt though... but hey, I'm at home. I don't have to match.

10) Did you dream last night?
I was on the bus. I didn't need to dream. My life was surreal enough already.

11) When did you last laugh?
Probably tonight on the phone with my friend Joanne. Or maybe after that with my Mom. I'm not sure, I can't remember.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint. That's it. There however used to be this really cool collage of photos of my Mom of her college days that I made a few years ago but she hated it and took it down. But really, it was cool. They were all funky different sized snapshots of her in different pink clothes. I can't recall ever seeing my Mom wear pink, but back in her modelling days, she used to wear tons!

13) Seen anything funny lately?
Hmm... not that I can recall.

14) Last movie you saw?
Finding Nemo. Last week with Rachel in our living room. It was funny. Make this my number 13 too.
15) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

16) Tell me something about you that I don't know?
My friends in high school used to call me Mitchell.

17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
What does "regardless of guilt or politics" mean? I think that I would give more people the chance to hear about Jesus. Because He, after all, is the coolest.

18) Do you like to dance?
Like to? I'm not sure. I think dancing is a hilariously funny occurence.

19) George Bush:
What about him? I'm Canadian. I'm sorry, I don't keep up with Geo too much.

20) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Well, I have my whole life refrained from getting too attached to names because I think that this decision should be made equally between a wife and her husband. But I think I would put forward the suggestion that her name be Phyllis but we call her Lily for short.

21) [Same question for a boy]

Same answer as question 20, but I am not sure what name I'd put forth. I always like the name Cary. But it's kind of girl-ish. But Cary Grant wasn't a girl. I also like the name Andrew. But I think I am easily swayed into other male names.

22) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup.

Questions via Michaela.

No comments: