Wednesday, February 25, 2004


You Kind Assistance is Requested


Will you fill out a survey for me?

As you may or may not know, I am currently working on my MRRP (Ministry Related Research Project) to complete my Master of Arts in Christian Ministry with and emphasis in Youth and Family Ministry here, which is somewhat similar to a thesis.

And, as you may or may not know, my MRRP is on blogging. Not just blogging in general, but a more specific topic in regards to blogging. However, I can't really tell you my topic because I am hoping you will volunteer to complete a survey for me, and if you knew what my specific topic was, that might taint your answers.

I am looking for Christian bloggers to fill out this survey. It will be in two parts, one to be answered first and then the other one to be answered not too long later, but neither should take you too terribly much time.

The survey may now be taken directly online by clicking here.

And feel free to spread the word, I would appreciate as many responses as possible. It is my hope that this project will have a positive effect on the blogosphere.

Thank you!

No comments: