Monday, February 09, 2004


Sunrays


Looking into the future, I want to see a home with cozy sheets and a comfy bed, plush bathroom mats, fun lamps, retro dishware, flip flops by the door, paintings and photography on the wall, and love overflowing my full cup.

I want to listen to the music that I love over and over. I want to come home and find messages for me on the answering machine, and I want to answer the next call and have it be for me, someone I love on the other end.

I want to look outside the window and see rain running down the pane and have sunrays wake me in the morning. I want to dine in the evening beside a setting sun that never ceases to amaze me.

I want to fall asleep by the flicker of candlelight, all the while anticipating the gloriousness of morning.

I want to wake in the morning to a sweet aroma that I never tire of. I want to be inspired by my surroundings.

I want to live a life loving and being loved in return. I want to build stronger friendships and relationships out of ones of old and ones of new.

I want to find joy in all the little things of my life, from the view from my front door to the smile of my local grocer.

Maybe I want too much. But, I don't want to do any of these things alone. There must be someone else who wants them too.

No comments: