Tuesday, February 17, 2004


Heater


This afternoon I am going with my roommate Jodi to take my old roommate Heather back to the Regina airport. Heather was my roommate my third year of Bible college (2000-2001). When she left school in April 2001, I really thought I would never see her again... but it turns out I've spent the weekends of the past two summers pretty much at her house, so that has been pretty neat. I think it's awesome how God gives us such great people in ourl lives. Her visit this time has been short, but I have no doubt I'll be seeing her again soon, and that makes me glad.

Saturday we had "Heather Day" and took all the Heathers we knew and a bunch of other people to Regina to see "The Last Samurai." I was actually quite surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't buy it, but it was a pretty good movie. I liked the whole theme of how even though he was this great "American Hero" for savagely murdering Native Americans, he felt remorse... and ultimately this lead him to fight with the Japanese equivalents of Native Americans, and basically became one of them.

Last night we watched "Tarzan." I had never seen it before. I'm not a big cartoon fan, but it was okay.

Heather has one of those wacky West Jet flights where she gets to fly Regina to Edmonton and then Edmonton to Toronto. For those of you not up on your Canadian geography, Edmonton is west of Regina and Toronto is east...

Sorry if things around here have been boring lately. I've been busy. I love blogging, but I do need to live my life as well. I must run. I need to have some lunch.

No comments: