Wednesday, January 07, 2004


New 'Do


Me and my roomdawg Jodi went and got hair cuts tonight. We were a little concerned about whom we would have cutting our hair. Jodi ascertained that she would rather have someone young and hip with a few years of experience choppin' her locks. I concurred. Thus, we selected what we thought sounded like the hipper salon out of the two at the mall from out of the phone book and made two appointments.

We arrived. Two older ladies showed up from their break. Jodi got the older one. She got a big 'do. I am sure it will be okay once Jodi can style it herself.

I got the younger one. My hair isn't too bad. But you know when you go shopping and afterwards your hands feel all gritty? Especially, like, after you go thrift store shopping and you forgot to bring Purrell or WetNaps with you? That's what my hair feels like. I am sure it will be fine after I wash it.

No comments: