Monday, January 26, 2004


Email Exchange


From: Seminary Secretary Lady Kristin
To: Michelle Johnston
Subject: Graduation Information

Graduation is approaching and I have started planning for the event.
However, the following information is missing from your grad application and
I will need it in order to continue with the preparations.

* Your hat size or forehead circumference

I would like to request that you send me this information by January 23rd.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Kristin

---------------------

From: Michelle Johnston
To: Seminary Secretary Lady Kristin
Subject: Graduation Information

Hi Kristin,

I was not here last week so I did not get the email you sent in time to respond by January 23rd. However, since you said to let you know if I have any questions, I do have a question.

In regards to head sizes on grad applications, whenever you graduate from college they just have a huge boxful of hats at the graduation rehersal and you just grab one out of the box, yet you have to put your head circumference on your grad form every year. I do not know if seminary graduates get their hat from the same box o' hats, but if they do, then what is the point of us all measuring our heads?

This has plagued me for many years, as I graduated from college twice and had to go and see the College Secretary Lady Verna twice to get my head measured. I think it wastes a lot of time to measure everyone's heads.

Thanks,
Michelle

No comments: