Friday, January 02, 2004


carries on without a doubt


so i've listened to evan and jaron's "crazy for this girl", oh, about 25 times today. at least.

and i thought i'd come and entertain you. actually, i'll let someone else entertain you. it's the beginning of the month. jay over at the plug has the new issue up. i like the tiny bumper stickers. i think they're hilarious. i want some.

i think i should probably write another new year's-ish post, but i don't feel like it. just yet. i read some of my archives from last year earlier today. i chuckled. i laughed. i remembered. i loved last january.

2003 was a good year. here's to 2004.

she rolls the window down
and she talks over the sound of the cars that pass us by
and I don't know why, but she's changed my mind

would you look at her as she looks at me, she's got me thinkin about her constantly
but she don't know how I feel, and as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured out I'm crazy for this girl

she was the one to hold me the night the sky fell down
and what was I thinkin when the world didn't end
why didn't I know what I know now

and right now, face to face all my fears, pushed aside and right now
I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you

- "Crazy for This Girl," by Evan and Jaron

No comments: