Saturday, December 13, 2003


jobs and dreams, etc.


so you may remember that i was supposed to have a job interview dec. 10th... but my younger sister was also supposed to have a job interview with the same company 8 days earlier. it was a phone interview. and they never called. and the number we had to get in touch with them is no longer in service. so they didn't call her, and they also didn't call me.

the company still exists, we just figure that they switched their telemarketing companies or phone-answering service companies, whatever they call them.

i take it as a sign that the job would have been cruddy and wouldn't have been a good idea for me.

but, i'm staying here at school for another while anyways, so a job wouldn't have worked out. how long this "while" is i'm not exactly sure. i still have to finish my MRRP (thesis) and do my oral comprehensive exam (which will occur sometime between the beginning of the last week of january and the end of the second week of february).

but, today i got offered work for the end of april or beginning of may. that is good.

grad is at the end of april. then i'll have my masters degree.

then i think i'll go on my vacation for a week or two.

i'm thinking i'll go to abbotsford, and seattle. i have a bunch of friends in abbotsford, and i've never been to vancouver, and i'd like to meet carly ryan (except travis won't be there, but he's in poland and that's cool).

but this is all hypothetical at this point.

but it would be cool. :)

and then i'll go and begin the rest of my life.

No comments: