Thursday, December 18, 2003


another road


have you ever thought of blogging using a pseudonym?

when i fist started blogging, i thought about it. i never used my last name. i wasn't sure i wanted people i knew finding me on the internet.

but, whatever, eventually i threw all caution to the wind and here i am. more and more people know about my blog. a professor told me the other day that they found it over the summer. my cool friend mike reads it sometimes (see, i mentioned you, i told you i would). and my roomdawg jodi. and my friend holly. someday, they'll all have blogs. chuckle chuckle.

sometimes it makes me nervous that this is just out there... on the net... for anyone i know to read (what if i wrote something self-incriminating?), and sometimes i think whatever. i blog, therefore, i am cool. ;)

but sometimes, i still think, maybe i should give this all up and go under a pseudonym. i thought of a cool one the other day.

No comments: