Tuesday, December 30, 2003


advertising rates


i've been making further inquiries into this whole closed captioning thing (see post below).

this is the email i got back after visiting the official ctv advertising page:

This is an automatic reply:
Thank you for requesting information on CTV. If you are an advertiser looking for a password to our new sales site please let me know the company you are with and I will be happy to provide you with one. If there is already a company name provided in your initial e-mail please ignore this message as you will hear from us shortly with a password. If you are looking for additional sales information, please send me the details of your campaign and I will be happy to get you in touch with someone who can better assist you. Please also include the region (local, provincial or national) you wish to advertise in. However, if you are a student, I'm sorry but we are unable to release the sales site password or advertising rates to the general public.
Thank you and have a nice day.
CTV Marketing


my quest for information goes on. can i provide closed captioning? do i have to be advertising something?

i will let you know.

No comments: