Tuesday, September 02, 2003


hello september


well, i arrived here in saskatchewan on sunday night after the loveliest flight i ever had (the clouds and continual sunset glinting off the great lakes was amazing, with a somewhat chatty seatmate) and a not-so-totally-great 18 hour bus trip (but i did meet some interesting people)... but i am here and have been working on settling in.

me and my two housemates, jodi and rachel, are still working on getting our house in order and that will still take a couple of more days as we stored a bunch of other people's stuff over the summer for them that is still in our house.

and, on to other things, this made me smile... now it's out everywhere that i'm the only one. ;)

when i started this blog i wasn't really sure how much of myself i should reveal... like should i use my real name, state my location, etc. so, for a long time, i did stay very vague. but now, you can pretty much figure out who i am, etc, and recently a lot of people have found this blog by looking up "briercrest blog" or something like that. so it's very likely that people from school, people whom i see daily in every day life (although often have not gotten a chance to meet personally) read this or have read this. if that's you, then welcome to my world. nice to have you here. i hope we get the chance to chat some time. let me know that you've been here. :)

now, i must go and track down my syllabi for upcoming classes and buy a textbook and organize my kitchen. have a super day everyone.

No comments: