Saturday, August 23, 2003


ahead


i start classes september 8th. i only have three left. and one of the beauties of the seminary i attend is the fact that my classes are all only a week long. my first one is called "Spiritual Formation for Ministry" and includes a retreat at the end of the week. :) my second class is the end of september and is called "Romans: Studies in Righteousness." should be interesting. my final class is something about philosophy of ministry and mission, and is done october 24th. then, after that, i just have to work on my thesis. it's 60-80 pages.

now, i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing my thesis on, but i have some general ideas. it needs to be something youth ministry related as that is my major. i did an independent study on adolescent webloggers last winter, and i think i might like to expand on that somehow, something on using blogging as a ministry tool, or reaching adolescents on the internet. something like that. i'll have to see.

and, once the end of december rolls around, i am planning to move away from school. right now, i have no idea where i'll be going. i have no idea what kind of a job i'll get. i have been kicking around a few ideas though. nothing concrete at all though yet.

so if you hear of any cool jobs, pass my name along. ;)

No comments: