Thursday, May 22, 2003


blue ox


well, my assignments are mailed off, all i have left to do is finish the little website that goes along with it (a fake youth group's site for parent info). and then i'm done, finished for the school year. yippeee! no more homework until September.

so, what is new with me, you ask. well, besides homework, i've been doing a lot of lumberjacking. yes, you heard me, lumberjacking.

my parents are getting this new furnace thing sometime this summer for the winter, one that burns four foot logs. so, my dad has been cutting down the dead trees in our forest and me and him and my mom have been loading up all the logs onto the tractor's trailer. i'll be the next paul bunyan. or... maybe not.

i also went shopping the other day with my mom in Peace River, which is a lovely little town not too far from here. i got some new board shorts for the summer, as well as a cute pair of capris, black with this white japanese-y kind of bamboo and floral print. very mid-20ish kind of clothing. which is good, 'cause i pass for a high schooler all the time!

next thursday i'll be in edmonton at this time, flying to toronto... land of smog, SARS, west nile virus, etc. but there's no mad cow disease in ontario. there is, however, mad cow disease not too far from my house.

No comments: