Wednesday, April 23, 2003


pursue me, and alphabet


long day. but today i better realized a few things.

a) i shouldn't think that i should settle.

b) sometimes i really am a dud.

c) i really need to work more on my social interaction skills

d) i really like mcdonald's chicken nuggets.

e) sometimes, really stupid movies get made. and the film industry rips us off by showing them in theatres.

f) i really like photography.

g) job interviews scare me.

h) i have a lot of great people in my life whom i can call "friend."

i) cool pajama pants are a personal shopping weakness for me.

j) i want to sew more.

k) i love the end of the school year when my friends get all philosophical about the year that was... and we have great talks.

l) i don't really like packing.

m)i have some neat stuff.

n) i have too much stuff.

o) sometimes i'm just too vocal about stuff i care about.

p) sometimes i'm just not vocal enough about stuff i should care more about.

q) i'm worthy of being pursued.

r) and somewhere out there is that pursuer...

s) i wonder too often if i know him... and yet i don't pray for him enough.

t) i hate letting people down.

u) only very very seldom do i like being the centre of attention in a large group.

v) flip flops are so comfy.

w) my birthday is in less than two weeks.

x) i don't want to be another year older.

y) sometimes you just have to be silly.

z) zed. it's pronounced ZED. :)

My lover is mine and I am his;
he browses among the lilies.
Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee...

- Song of Songs 2:16, 17a

Hold on
You said
And I held on...

- Plumb, "Go"

No comments: