Friday, March 21, 2003


the jaw


this afternoon I went to Moose Jaw with Rachel and had a lovely time. she got her hair cut while I wandered a little bit downtown… I had forgotten how much I love wandering in cities by myself, it's been a long time since I've done that, probably since I lived in Sudbury in '99.

Anyways, I took my camera with me so I took a couple of pictures which I'm hoping will turn out pretty cool. Moose Jaw has some great buildings downtown.

We went to the mall for a bit and tried on lots of clothes at Thrifty's, I didn't end up finding anything good but Rachel found a few shirts for her new summer wardrobe. She's decided to go with a palette of browns, tans, and pinks. I've never decided on a wardrobe palette in my entire life, but I was surveying my t-shirt collection last night, and sadly kids, I'm in dire need of some new tees for camp this summer.

We went grocery shopping, and also we got our film developed (I had a roll of pictures from when Carrie and Natty were here in the middle of February, and some pictures from when I was at my Gramma's at the end of last month, and a few other random shots). Hopefully I'll get them scanned soon, some of them I am especially pleased with. : ) Soon I'm hoping to do a little mini-scrapbookish photo-album full of all my "artsy" pictures from the past year, maybe some older ones too, we'll see. I have this awesome scrapbook that my Gramma gave me last month that I'm planning on using. It can only hold one or two photos per page, they're black ones, you use those cool photo corner things to stick them in. The cover is black too and says "Photographs" on it in a dusty gold, in a cool old style font. It's a photo album my Gramma had from her early 20s and never used, so it's 60 years old. I think it'll be cool when I'm done with it.

And now, I think I need to get to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: