Thursday, March 27, 2003


exciting life update


the title is a bit of a misprint. sorry. my life isn't exciting. well, i guess it all depends on how you look at it... so, yes, welcome to my exciting life update.

class (programming strategies for effective youth and family ministry) has been going well, i'm a little bit sad that it's over tomorrow at noon. i'd have to say that it's definitely my favourite youth min class that i've taken so far, and it's also my last youth min class. i might take one more in the fall, we'll see what's offered and how much money i have when the time comes. i only have one more semester until my master of arts degree is done, and that semester will consist of three Bible and theology courses and writing my MRRP (ministry related research paper).

i don't have any imminent homework to complete tonight, so i came to the library where the internet connection is fabulously swift and cleaned up my html on my blog, rearranged everything on the sidebar, and surfed the internet and checked up on peoples' blogs that i haven't been to recently because of my busy-ness.

and i'd just like you to know also that i'm in the queue over at interviewed. i did an interview last week and expect to be up sometime next week. :)

that is all. over and out.

No comments: