Wednesday, March 19, 2003


coming soon


i collect old concert posters and cool posters from weird places. i have a waaaay cool poster from a potlach in whitehorse, in the yukon, that i particularly love. i also have a lot of old vintage downhere posters from '99 before anyone knew who they are (and you still don't!).

i seek out posters. i always notice when new ones go up. usually i wait until the event is over to snatch them (then it's not so much stealing because... hey, who wants old posters besides me?), but occassionally, if i see a really good one, a really cool one, then it might just disappear off of it's wall before it was meant to and find it's home somewhere else.

it's cheap decor. i had posters all over my dorm room walls, but in my room this year i just have two, and a bunch of other stuff. the rest are taking a rest under my bed. but i did spot a nice starfield one the other day that i think just might make it's way onto my wall late next week.

No comments: