Saturday, October 26, 2002

woke up this morning at 10 (ahhhh... sleeping in can never be over-rated!), to a lovely blanket of fresh snow. i love having a cute backyard with trees to look out onto every morning, as opposed to the parking lot and elementary school that were outside my dorm room window my last three years in dorm.

sorted a bunch of papers this afternoon that were in various piles all over my room, lately i've been a tad bit messy but like to be clean! :) i hate dirt. I want to rearrange my room, i'm getting restless with it and have only lived here less than two months. i was thinking about putting my bed so the longer side was agains the wall (twin bed), so it would be more like a couch, but people are always hanging out in my room and i don't want to encourage them to sit on my bed... i have this phobia of people touching my sheets. and i like then to sit on my bed as little as possible. weird huh? i've been thinking about bringing up the turkey dinner chair from the tv room downstairs into my room. we call it the turkey dinner chair because when the guy from the community furniture lending place on campus helped us bring it over, he told us the arms were big enough to put a whole turkey dinner on! it's a comfy chair, once it must have been burgundy but now it's pretty faded. my only concern is that it might have a slight 'old furniture stinkiness' odour of some sort that we don't notice now because it's downstairs in a room full of other old furniture gleamed from various places that have spent their lives in various places to be doomed to retirement in transience between student houses.

my old roommate ashleigh from three years ago phoned this afternoon, odd to think it has been so long since we lived together. we had so much fun together that year! she's married now and has a married life but is still lots of fun, i hope i stay that way after i'm married.

i was going to tell you about my silver box this post but i think i should get off the internet and do something productive so i will leave that for another time. remind me again sometime if i forget, okay? :) have a great day guys.

No comments: