Friday, October 18, 2002

i am not having a very good day and so here i am on the internet doing pretty much nothing but wandering meaninglessly through sites all over this maze of the internet because my email is down and isn't working and no one is on msn that i would want to talk to and holly and joanne are watching star wars and i don't want to and cory and candice left and went to moose jaw and candice just wanted cory to come and i spent all afternoon in the yearbook office and it was frustrating and i don't like the way the dorm pages are looking and there really isn't anything i can do about it now and no one ever phones me and i came to the realization that i don't really have any good chatting friends anymore that i can tell everything to like i used to with joanne because now she lives with me and i see her all the time and it's just not the same anymore and i miss my camp friends and chums especially and i want to do something fun with someone but everyone is busy and i am bored of being with just me and myself and my imaginary friend.

i never actually had an imaginary friend. do people really have those?

No comments: