Thursday, October 10, 2002

another long day... i am tired and should go to bed. i should have done homework tonight, but i didn't... watched a movie with holly and joanne and went to visit leanne in the library. saw the other leanne and lowana for a bit too in the beano.

my mom is coming tomorrow night after class, staying for the night and then driving on to my older sister's on friday morning. it will be interesting. she's only been here to my school once before, and that was for my college grad this spring. all my friends want to see her but she said she doesn't want to meet anyone because she hasn't gotten her hair permed lately! funny mom!

got turned down today for the millionth job i have applied for with the school, i need a job and i need money. am not sure how i will be paying for next semester at all. i have pretty much been offered every job i've ever applied for before in my life, so this sucks.

"turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you."
- maori saying

No comments: